Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMOParadox Website

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can someone share a database of this website which compatible with SQLServer 2008 r2? and also I wanted to turn on email verification before they can access panel and also in game but unlucky I didn't received an email verification code :( may I know where can I find to config this thing? Because I didn't get any validation in my email I've given and also it needs to be activated before I can enter the game.

Account test11 and test12 same problem

luis R - MMOParadox Website - RaGEZONE Forums

luis R - MMOParadox Website - RaGEZONE Forums

wanted to enable that email function so players can't do create lots of dummy accounts but this is the problem "Could not instantiate mail function."

how to use phpmailer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't quite remember the config setup without having it infront of me tbh,
but you might as well change the registration a little,
make the account limitation you're looking for based on maybe cookies / ip's or whatsoever instead.
You should therefor change the "AuthType" from I believe 15 (that should be E-Mail verification required) to 1.
Not really what you're asking for but I don't see any point in making e-mail verification a thing,
changing the ip or anything like that appears more annoying to people than using one of the 1000 mail accounts they already have,
so it might be more efficient after all.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
may I know how to disable email verification (smtp/phpmailer) process?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i use this website before. but it not safe. some one can easily unblock their acc. webshop? OMG dont enable transfer alz/wex/.

but if u insist to use. i can help.

please send here you config for email. and what email u use.

check file core/controlpanel.process.php
check your email config there

may I know how to disable email verification (smtp/phpmailer) process?

if you want disable. just check your storeprocedure for register. set auth type = 1.

Upvote 0
Back