Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC with text (no shop)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear zoners!

Anyone know how can i add texts for my new npc-s.?
Same of officer or otherone..

thanks a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
100%?:D i think wanna edit script_msg.enc but i dont realy understand the method. "<msg id="1" msg_uid="0001OF_Q__Q_0DF_1_0_1_1" cont="You will gain 'something new', such as a new skill or a special ability, every time when you level up your battle style. \ \Undergoing quests will help you to have a better understanding about Nevareth. You will be also rewarded with a surprise for your effort. \ \Are you here to get a new quest? " />" -- my officer text. its okay but what is "0001OF_Q__Q_0DF_1_0_1_1" ?:D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to add also some NPC just with textpages like many questnpcs. Someone could explain how to edit script and script_msg to configure it right ?.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
100%?:D i think wanna edit script_msg.enc but i dont realy understand the method. "<msg id="1" msg_uid="0001OF_Q__Q_0DF_1_0_1_1" cont="You will gain 'something new', such as a new skill or a special ability, every time when you level up your battle style. \ \Undergoing quests will help you to have a better understanding about Nevareth. You will be also rewarded with a surprise for your effort. \ \Are you here to get a new quest? " />" -- my officer text. its okay but what is "0001OF_Q__Q_0DF_1_0_1_1" ?:D

This is the solution for you Rostfrei

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the solution for you @Rostfrei

i already gone this far. But still dont understand how to create a new message with new msg_uid. As what i could saw it is X_X_X_X . First one is the "page" , second "option" , third "worldidx" and fourth maybe "npcid" ? I am not sure about that.

Upvote 0
Back