Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions FOR MY inject DLL Ollydbg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HELLO FRIENDS ,
SOMEONE COULD HELP ME IN A SMALL DETAIL ?

I can not find LoadlibralyA ...

How can I save my DLL INJECTED ?

final part of the tutorial ta different, I can not find LoadlibralyA ... excuse my English

http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/inject-dll-using-ollydbg-926012/

magnho - Questions FOR MY inject DLL Ollydbg - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's "LoadLibraryA", not "LoadlibralyA", and it's in kernel32, not ntdll. You need to look at IMPORTS for cabalmain. If I remember correctly, cabalmain already uses the LoadLibraryA function, so it should already be in the import table.

EDIT: I just looked at the "tutorial" you linked to, and it's complete poop. You don't need to copy the offset of a library function to call it... Imported functions get added to the IAT, and ollydbg has access to that, so all you have to do is double-click where you want to add the command and type "CALL Kernel32.LoadLibraryA" or "CALL LoadLibraryA". They both work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's "LoadLibraryA", not "LoadlibralyA", and it's in kernel32, not ntdll. You need to look at IMPORTS for cabalmain. If I remember correctly, cabalmain already uses the LoadLibraryA function, so it should already be in the import table.

EDIT: I just looked at the "tutorial" you linked to, and it's complete poop. You don't need to copy the offset of a library function to call it... Imported functions get added to the IAT, and ollydbg has access to that, so all you have to do is double-click where you want to add the command and type "CALL Kernel32.LoadLibraryA" or "CALL LoadLibraryA". They both work.

Sorry friend , is my DLL primera . I do not understand what you mean, you can make a small manual explaining how to inject the libggzi.dll ? I shall be grateful for your help.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
After you give a (push) in the string you have to take a (call) for LoadLibraryA, the cabalmain uses several. Following the tutorial you posted just will not do anything, just the player delete the DLL that the game will continue opening normally. This DLL will not work with a simple hook, it makes other checks before running, and it serves no purpose is pretty horrible in protection, do not hide it either version. And there's no way hook with sutd_pe because I did not use the API "export" in any procedure of the DLL. Finally give up already deactivated all servers in DLL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a video of how to inject DLL using OllyDBG:

Upvote 0
Back