Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting help with events

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically I'm looking into how to setup events for things such as holidays. For example there was an old cabal server where on easter an NPC in green despair would be by the core alchemist. slaying monsters would result in special coins dropping. if you collect enough you could exchange them for prize boxes with items in them. it only happened during easter. I'd like to look into how to create special events like this in an automated way of sorts.

If anybody could please direct me as to where to start working on this and such it would be much appreciated. This atm is one of the final things I need besides a reborn system for resetting player lvl to 1 with certain bonuses added, and adding new quests.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this video is about how to configure a event collect and exchange, check it!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
currently trying to decipher what the text in the vid is. low res makes things difficult. tho so far I have half of it done. I really wish all the vids about cabal weren't in Portuguese. google/youtube can't translate it worth a damn.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found lots of content about events here in the forum... especially in the comments

Upvote 0
Back