Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up CABAL Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day my fellow Ragezoners! I admit, I do not have that knowledge on PHP Scripts or the like, but then I want to learn it and I want to create my own CABAL Website Online.

Here are my setup:

1. CentOS 5.8 on Oracle VM VirtualBox (3GB RAM and 3-Logical Processing Cores)
2. Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 with Restored Episode 8 Database Files
3. Fallen CABAL Server Files and Client

I signed up to 000webhost.com then, uploaded the Website Files which I downloaded here via FTP. However, I get those error on Config.php. Could someone please help me? :laugh: I don't know if I am making it right. Hehe. Sorry to bother you guys with a person like me, but at the end of the day, I salute you all! Thank you!

Here is the free web hosting:

ScyberMhaster - Setting up CABAL Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are the files which I uploaded via FTP:

This is the error when I open my link:

Here is my config.php values. Please help me. Should I use my WAN IP on my Database Computer? Well, I fill those values including the password of my SA account. But what value shoud I put on Administrators' list?

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't setup a cabal website cause the connection between server - database is based on mssql_connection which normal hosting's does not support.
If u want to find a hosting for cabal website u have to pay for sure. I think there is no free hosting which support that.
At least if u have a nice project i can sponsor for u a hosting on which is mssql enabled.
Feel free to pm me.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
u have to enable mssql extension in php. but not all webhosting u can do that.
but if u want to have that, i can help u host using my subdomain.

Upvote 0
Back