Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Staff FIX craft AstralFX HELP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to ask for help, I'm trying to craft the wizard's staff, but I can not, I've already changed the grade in cabalmain.exe. I already changed it in cabal.enc and in item.enc, someone could help me, maybe I did not something or I ended up doing it wrong.
remembering that in grade 11 the craft looks normal, but it does not show the look of Orichalcum, yes the Blue mithiril
I followed the tutorials that have here in Ragezone, but it did not work with me, I ask for help, I'm grateful, ja, thanks, sorry my English ..

follow images below!
Oy9Ev5m - Staff FIX craft AstralFX HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

RdMzWb1 - Staff FIX craft AstralFX HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

C8uv9PT - Staff FIX craft AstralFX HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

yLdlLbb - Staff FIX craft AstralFX HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

15Bt1RJ - Staff FIX craft AstralFX HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Appearance of the staff depends on the grade in the item.enc. But the grade above 11 is not supported by the 8th episode. You need to replace the binding to the grade by something else. On an item id, for example, or on grade in сabal.enс - there such problems should not arise. If you can do this and share it - everyone will be very grateful to you;)

Upvote 0
Back