Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How does one steal the server's files from the official cabal server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see a lot of people in the forum still using old cabal server files and I'm wondering how could one steal the server's files from the official cabal server? And how did someone got the EP8 server side files? I just joined the forum and I'm thinking about contributing to it, thanks for your time :)

Reaction score
It's easy:

1. Get employed at ESTsoft.
2. Get into a dev team with a full access to source.
3. Steal the files and pray for God to not be caught, or you might end up in jail or at best, pay a massive fine.

EP8 server side got leaked long time ago, thanks to Gamemasters, as I've heard, but nor you, nor anyone else will ever know the full truth about that whole leakage accident.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's truly unfortunate, in that case I hope no one does it again :S So you're the moderator of this forum, what is it like to moderate this cabal forum?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EP8 server side got leaked long time ago, thanks to Gamemasters, as I've heard, but nor you, nor anyone else will ever know the full truth about that whole leakage accident.

They were stolen from from the official BR server.
kopmas500: If you have to ask how the server files were obtained, then you don't have the necessary skills or experience to get newer server files.

P.S. Since when is this a security/hacking forum?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They were stolen from from the official BR server.
@kopmas500: If you have to ask how the server files were obtained, then you don't have the necessary skills or experience to get newer server files.

P.S. Since when is this a security/hacking forum?

I already thought it was like that, just wanted to make sure. You only see with your eyes so you are easy to fool, it doesn't sounds fair to guess my skills just on a quick question I made and no need to be so severe.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already thought it was like that, just wanted to make sure. You only see with your eyes so you are easy to fool, it doesn't sounds fair to guess my skills just on a quick question I made and no need to be so severe.

I based my response on your initial question. This thread is still off-topic.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pardon my intrusion but uhmmm since Cabal Thailand (Official) went down, are there any rumors of someone getting a copy of their files? :p

Upvote 0
Back