• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Warrior Character Bug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im having a problem in warrior character im using New Age 8.5 i fix some minor bugs but theres a problem how to fix it when i create a Warrior Class after i reconnect for the server and login again WArrior class will get BLader weapon ang some costumes. etc anyone suffer that problem.

-included items GM WEAPON AND COSTUMES

BAD ENGLISH PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i already try it. i will try it again i already clean the database wipe out

i will try it again im using new age 8.5 files i fix minor bugs already.

but theres a problem in warrior class i dont know if the database problem i already wipe out /clean the database but still having a problem

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i already try it. i will try it again i already clean the database wipe out

i will try it again im using new age 8.5 files i fix minor bugs already.

but theres a problem in warrior class i dont know if the database problem i already wipe out /clean the database but still having a problem

it's on your database, Server01 you need to use clean database which doesn't have starting gear :)

Upvote 0
Back