Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows 10 and infinity cabal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello im using infinity files everything is working only when i click the bat client file i get BSOD...
any idea how to fix it?

Edit: other cabals are working fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded infinity cabal server and client... serverside is working without any errors.
Clientside tho isn't i replaced IPs in language.enc as always and when i hit start egcabal.bat (Husky) then it freezes and gives me BSOD aka Blue screen of death ... and no it aint a homemade client what so ever...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What's inside the egcabal.bat? just cabalmain.exe husky? or breaklee or something more to it?

There is many things that can give BSOD, but never experienced anything related to cabal.
Maybe try to change existing cabalmain and stick to default dlls?

Delete all not needed ones. Hard to advice on it, I would suggest to rebuild a client, by changing cabalmain into one without any protection, then check which dlls are not needed, delete them and just make sure that XORS matches cabalmain and version.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried everything new cabalmain without and with x trap enc check is off... xors are same ... still same issue... deleted not needed dlls even tried default tgcabal client nothing xD i will try to get other cabalmain and re make their xors.

Okay i fixed the issue with BSOD but now the issue is after i enter my ID/pw and hit login the client crashes... any ideas what it causes?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's inside the egcabal.bat? just cabalmain.exe husky? or breaklee or something more to it?

There is many things that can give BSOD, but never experienced anything related to cabal.
Maybe try to change existing cabalmain and stick to default dlls?

Delete all not needed ones. Hard to advice on it, I would suggest to rebuild a client, by changing cabalmain into one without any protection, then check which dlls are not needed, delete them and just make sure that XORS matches cabalmain and version.

tell what in your bat file

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inside egcabal.bat edited with no-xtrap cabalmain with inifinity cabal x0rs it launches the game but crashes after i hit login (to channel list.. the original egcabal (cabalmain) gave me blue scree on death. Echo off
start cabalmain.exe husky

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your cabalmain xor is right and your main is stable you game will fine!
That's the issue .. i tried the files on fresh client, on infinity client with many different cabalmains with and without xtrap ..
None of them work either they give xtrap error, crast before loging screen or give BSOD xD but thx anyway

Upvote 0
Back