Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xmas Event

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

how do i add the xmas event to my cabal server?
I use the repack from Extornia.

I know i have to add something to the database and modiy some client files, but which files i do not know and i do not know what i need to add :)

Do i need to add all drops to the world inis

My main wish is to add the socks and their formular cards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check EventData, You can simply add xmas event by summoning monster and add drops
OK i looked into the database and i found much tables with different content.
In which table do i need to add which kind of information?
And if i do so, which client files i need to modify?
I think i need to add these mobs to my client that they exist.
Do i also add these mob in which location they must appear?
And also do i need to add the items, but i think the items should be already added to my client.

Some more detailed informations or maybe links where i can find these informations will be helpfull.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Big thx, but in the second link you posted the download link of that file is down, and at the first link you postet i dont really understand how it works. Do i only have to add something to my database like procedures and table content or do i need to modify my cabal client and the server files (*.scp) too ????

I need more informations :)

Upvote 0
Back