Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

219 server files and set up problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been trying to set up a local a3 server in my local machine in 2016! I used to be an old a3 player who had stopped playing in 2012 before leaving for college education and now back after getting an employment. Yes, I still love a3.

Getting to the problem :

1. The ragezone forum is too full of spam threads that it is quite impossible to set up a server now. I have downloaded 219 server files and extracted them and could see 2-3 folders of each agent and server all from multiple guides clubbed into one server file download.

2. I have successfully restored db, got all the servers up and running, hexed a3 mania client to 127.0.0.1 (because i could not find any other active link to other clients), and could run the game. But, after keying in id password, server shows up and on clicking it nothing happens. My login agent shows active asd, zone and login servers. I am unsure of all the different ips to be configured in .ini files. When to use 127.xxx, 192.xxx and my external ip(got from what is my ip in google) ?

3. I tried to follow all the guides here, but could only set up with 219 server files as I could get only active links for them. If someone still hosting a private server, please do help me out.

I shall be actively following this thread. So please do ask if you did not get my problem, I'd be happy to post screenshots and give more info.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Do google,
2.No need external IP if running on Localsystem, you are trying to connect 219 ZA LA to 562 client which is not support use older client.
3. What to say everything is in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back