Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings,

Hey there! I hope you all are doing great. I wanted to make my own A3 Server, play with bunch of things that usually GM's do on day to day basis. I never had the privilege to play most A3 Server's due to problems in latency and mostly because of my parent's restrictions.

Now, I have checked A3 Releases section of this site (forum), but I found no proper link to download, please guide me to a proper link. I am sorry for disturbing all of you.

One more thing, when I was not able to download anything, I ended up going to a running server called A3 Ultimate and downloaded its client. I wanted to ask whether these files are the same for setting up server? Because I have downloaded them already.

One more thing(sorry), I also wanted to dig a little deeper as to how Dog Race and Lottery Systems work in A3 Servers. I have found them to be one of the best pieces of coding (I don't know how to code and all stuff related) that the developers at A3 have laid out. If anyone of you can guide me as to how it works, I would be a lot thankful to you.

Thanks a lot,
Rahul.

Back