Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 error.. Any help will be appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just started building a3 few days ago and I have ran to this error. I have Windows 10 - I7 - 64 bit.
I also have checked out recent posts from other people but I still have not found any answer. Any help will be appericiated.

Thank you
Sincerely

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is age old error which is solved countless times here. One of the posts: http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/help-able-config-asd-7770-a-302812/

Got it thanks. Turned out to be boardland only supports 32 bits and i have created systemdsn in 64 bits.

Though I have another error

I am following guide but I have hard time creating an account and connecting the server:
As for creating an account, I was wondering if anyone can show me screenshot how it looks like in screenshot in SQL SERVER, I can do it.
Error: Failed to connect the server.
I have looked in google for this issue, its keep showing cabal issues not related to A3.

Thank you
Sincerely

Reaction score
Got it thanks. Turned out to be boardland only supports 32 bits and i have created systemdsn in 64 bits.

Though I have another error

I am following guide but I have hard time creating an account and connecting the server:
As for creating an account, I was wondering if anyone can show me screenshot how it looks like in screenshot in SQL SERVER, I can do it.
Error: Failed to connect the server.
I have looked in google for this issue, its keep showing cabal issues not related to A3.

Thank you
Sincerely

Check this guide to search RZ using Google http://forum.ragezone.com/f565/google-forum-search-pics-839001/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
asdass.PNG - A3 error.. Any help will be appreciated - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the error I got as soon as I replace
accountserver - svrinfo.ini file

AccntCharDBServer=Login202 (Works fine but error at log in page: Failed to connect Server)

with

AccntCharDBServer=A3GameCharDB. ( error is uploaded in the screenshot)

I think this the cause of the error for Failed to connect the server at log in screen.

Any suggestions???

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 158548

This is the error I got as soon as I replace
accountserver - svrinfo.ini file

AccntCharDBServer=Login202 (Works fine but error at log in page: Failed to connect Server)

with

AccntCharDBServer=A3GameCharDB. ( error is uploaded in the screenshot)

I think this the cause of the error for Failed to connect the server at log in screen.

Any suggestions???

This is because your ODBC configuration is incorrect.
Or the accountserver - Svrinfo.ini setting is wrong.

If the BDE does not work, use the link below.
It's work on Windows Server 2012 r2 64bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for reply but it did not work.
This is my account server svrinfo.ini, I think boardland database engine is fine because , it runs Login202 connection but not "A3GameCharDB".
Any more suggestion?

#DB ( comment temporarily )
AccntCharDBServer=A3GameCharDB
AccntCharDBLogin=sa

From my understanding, This lines are trying to establish connection with A3GameCharDB which it does not exist in SQL Server because in A3 server development guide, they did not mention it.

Different Question:

ut first u have to make ur id
there is a tool named a3acc.dat in the important files & shortcuts folder.. just put the id , press enter then put pass , again enter, enter , enter
this will make a new notepad in the same folder named a3acc.txt
open the a3acc.txt & copy the text.... for those who don't have the a3acc.dat tool i m giving u a text
put id in place of xxx & password in place of yyy

INSERT INTO account (c_id, c_sheadera, c_sheaderb, c_sheaderc, c_headera, c_headerb, c_headerc, d_cdate, c_status, m_body) VALUES ('xxx','yyy','yyy','yyy','yyy','yyy','yyy','1/1/2003 12:00:00','A','yyy')

copy this full text & go to start>all programs>Microsoft SQL Server>Query Analyzer
put ur server name
Login ID : sa
Password : ley
change the master to ASD on the toolbar on the top of the window
now paste the copied text in the notepad provided there
then press ctrl+f5 then press f5
your account is created
create some accounts for ur friends too

I have following this guide to create an account but ctrl + f5 does not work.

does this instruction mean. I have to create an account table in ASD with following DESIGN?
because I have created manually the dbo.account in ASD database.

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
account error.PNG - A3 error.. Any help will be appreciated - RaGEZONE Forums a3.PNG - A3 error.. Any help will be appreciated - RaGEZONE Forums

I have sql server 2012, I have made following database for account creation, the guide which is provided by raman kamoj is made for sql server 2005.

Any one can help why am i getting invalid user ID/password error?

Thank you

Attachments

Back