Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 GM TOOL Config.ini

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm tring to start to run a private server for myself and i was sussussful in creating and logging into the game. But the GM ID is created but not the char.. its a new char with lvl 1 and also wn I try to run the GM Commands, it makes no difference and also wn I try to run the A3GMTool it says error: Connecting to the Database , please check your Config.ini file. SQLSTATE=IM002

Plz suggest me or tel me how can I fix this issue. Untitle1d - A3 GM TOOL Config.ini - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thankyou very much for your intrest in helping me Cyberinferno..! I got the GM Tool working now..! as u said the pass was wrong and i got it corrected.. Now i'm not sure how to use the GM Chat commands... it says cheat failed... and even wn I try to use the @Gift/ command also dont work..

Can you help me with this..?

I need to know how can I edit the drop list of the monsters..? also

Thanking you in advance..!

And how can I change the ingame messages which is in Chinese language to English..? Plz help..!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) 1st check your gminfo.ini and add your account name there. for example
[GM]
GMCount=0

GMLevel_0=165
GMName_0=harijos18

if you done this and still facing same problem then you mistaking while typing command.

2) ZoneServer\ZoneData\npc .itm files you have to edit drops. search fourm for item editing tool

3) search A3Msg_Zone_Tw in fourm some one already released in english.
or edit this file from hex A3Msg_Zone_Tw

:bird:

Back