Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 server hosting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have few questions. Please answer them.

1. Does the server work fine without a server PC, the PC is high configured.
2. Is it necessary to have a static IP ? Can't we host for testing just on dynamic IP ?

PS: Dont want A3 to be dead, just trying to keep it alive.

Edited:

This is the error I am getting when trying to use a dynamic IP directly.. Is this problem due to Ip address or there is some other issue

2.PNG - A3 server hosting - RaGEZONE Forums 1.PNG - A3 server hosting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's because the IP you are using in loginagent.ini is not public-accessible ip. Your server must be connected directly to internet without modems or fake ISP IPs..
check your IP in network adapter setting and try "my ip" in google. both the ip must be same.
If you are using "Obtain IP automatically" then you cannot host server for outside public without a Virtual Private Network (3rd party software).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IP Problem check files and sql Server database correctly installed and configured

If You Used Registry File Than check your Self you got it problem sure. one think more SQL SERVER VERSION also Installed Correctly Because if you not installed correct version than you take backup if not than you not take Backup from backup files.

I am running on different typs of machine like Pentium 4 and dual core, core2 duao, I3 and last i running i5. deffinately run server dude

call me 9540034006 My Name Manoj Yadav

Back