Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anabel to start server getting stuck at login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all,

i made server setup in virtual box and and hexed the client to my LAN/WAN IP and trying to run the client in windows 8 ..

But when i enter id pass it get's stuck and kept trying if gor more then 30 to 40 min plzz hlp me with it....

Regards
Mit Patel

Reaction score
Dear all,

i made server setup in virtual box and and hexed the client to my LAN/WAN IP and trying to run the client in windows 8 ..

But when i enter id pass it get's stuck and kept trying if gor more then 30 to 40 min plzz hlp me with it....

Regards
Mit Patel

First check whether you can ping your virtual box OS by keeping your firewall off. If you cannot ping then check IP configuration of virtual box OS. If you can ping and still cannot connect to your server re-check if all IPs in your client have be replaced with desired IP. After that if problem still persists then problem in is A3 server set up. Check *.ini files for correct ports and make sure all executables needed to play are running!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All port and all files are running properly all thing are connected and re checked all the port more then 10 by writing them on a page and crossing checking it.. I will check the ping and post whatever it happens.... Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cyberinferno

hey i recreated every thing in SQL server 2012 in windows 8 all files are running perfectly but i cant create new character i checked the Account folder path in accpuntserver ,ini config file that is also okie (as given in 1 post by prot in forum) After entering the charcter name nothing happens its jst keep on playing music thts

Any idea for it

Back