Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Message Colors in TTA Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I want to change the colors of the messages in the client. I am using the TTA client, the A3Client.exe file has a size of 6.1 MB.

In this forum I read that there are several methods:

1.- Take a screenshot and then with the dropper of an image editor translate that value in hexadecimal format, for example gray color C0C0C0. By means of this method I have found too many matches and not really knowing which one to change I have not made any changes.
2.- I downloaded a 15 MB A3Client.exe, it has already changed the colors and the font. I have tried to do the same thing as the previous case and I have not been successful.
3.- Cvrdheeraj in a response raises search for reference 10 01 02 93 42, in both files does not find that value.
4.- Ash.blackdevil raises in "Changing color of server messages and GM Shouts" this topic, and honestly I think it does not apply to my version or not really understood how to modify it.

In all cases raised I have used as a tool a hexadecimal editor.

My question is the following:
A.- Is there a value that does not give me so many matches?
B.- Otherwise, how can I change the colors of my client?

Thank you.

Back