Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making Char in 562 server Different Approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello
I have thought of making char in 219 server and then loggin in the 562 server. I have made 2 zoneagent and 2 loginagent for same server files just the Id are diffirent and If players logs from 219 client can see the player logged from 562 client and 562 Player can see the 219 client side Both client(219 and 562) logged players can do everything,not much tested.:thumbup1::thumbup1:
Still figuring out the Account server Regarding the Creation of new char from 562client itself
.:mad:

P.S I am hosting this 562 server temporary on the VPN client Interested members can pm me for details and patch

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As soon as i enter New char Name After i press enter The new char dosent gets created neither Anything happens I need to exit whole client

@work
Reaction score
I was even not able to go to the character creation screen... as i click New Char it stucks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe same prob with me, few days ago there were 5 warrior's

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can study the acl file structure and experiment with allowing players to create/delete chars from your website.

No mess with dll, encryptions or anything :)

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is what i was trying to do. But i am not able to understand each and every bytes of the acl file.

You don't really have to.

1) Start with empty acl file
2) create 1 char
3) keep backup of acl
4) Go back to step 2 until 5 chars created

Now you know what is added in acl and exactly where when a char is created, just replicate it using php or any other lang of choice.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
chissdegrece cn u plz xpln this??
"Now you know what is added in acl and exactly where when a char is created, just replicate it using php or any other lang of choice. "

Reaction score
You don't really have to.

1) Start with empty acl file
2) create 1 char
3) keep backup of acl
4) Go back to step 2 until 5 chars created

Now you know what is added in acl and exactly where when a char is created, just replicate it using php or any other lang of choice.
It can be done the same way Auto-distribution tool works.. When a new Row is inserted into the DB, the tool will edit or create and edit the acl file. I don't think the character will appear instantly, but it will surely appear in the next login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back