• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

when i click on server name nothing happen(A3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys i set up the server in window 7 but when i try to log in to game the server name pops up but when i click on it nothing happen plzz help, iam trying to run my game on my pc only so iam using 127.0.0.1 ip and hexed client. and iam using tta3 game files, Iam not trying to set up 562 server. stuck at this part from too long just need some info. thanks.:):

Reaction score
hello guys i set up the server in window 7 but when i try to log in to game the server name pops up but when i click on it nothing happen plzz help, iam trying to run my game on my pc only so iam using 127.0.0.1 ip and hexed client. and iam using tta3 game files, Iam not trying to set up 562 server. stuck at this part from too long just need some info. thanks.:):

Please check you Zone Agent as well as Zone Server configuration especially IP & port. Make sure Zone Agent has been connected to Login Server with proper IP address and Port.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - when i click on server name nothing happen(A3) - RaGEZONE Forums i checked everything all ports are connected idk whts wrong

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
check again because its something wrong with post only...
port must be wrong in .ini files...

Back