Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Search forum to find quest file format to edit it. It's not that easy to create a new quest as QD.ULL file has not yet been decoded. Maybe , before Windows 2032 256Bit is released we will decode it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@chrissdegrece, A little correction.
QD.ull - Quest Details files.. We are able to decode it like normal ull's..
TO create new quests, we need to specify NPC<->Character conversation, which is related to HT.CHT file, which is not yet able to be decoded.. !
Finding a way through it, will surely post if I succeeds in its decoding !

Reaction score
Yup, Even if we create a new quest in QD.ull, we still need to create its npc dialog which can only be done by adding it to ht.cht. Presently, we can't even edit the existing quest dialogs.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually we can edit parts of quest dialogs but can't fully convert ht.cht to readable text.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty all......... i edit some quest
many r working but some quest exp only marce getting ..player don't getting exp .wt to do now????? plz tell me about dis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back