Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Disconnected From server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone,
hi guys I am getting disconnected from server after few minutes

this is the zone agent log can anybody tell the issue please.

[10:20:50] Start => ZoneAgent started listening[10:21:08] Start => ZoneAgent started listening[10:38:12] ZS_DataReceived: System.ArgumentException: Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.BitConverter.ToInt32(Byte[] value, Int32 startIndex) at ZoneAgent562.Packet.SplitPackets(Byte[] buffer, Int32 length, List`1& packetList) at ZoneAgent562.ZoneServer.ZS_DataReceived(EventDrivenTCPClient sender, Object data)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know which ZA you are using but if you look at code and try to debug
But the exception seems to be of buffer array where it is trying to copy more data then its size.
You can try putting more logs in code, build it and try to reproduce it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know which ZA you are using but if you look at code and try to debug
But the exception seems to be of buffer array where it is trying to copy more data then its size.
You can try putting more logs in code, build it and try to reproduce it.

thank you for your reply sir.:D::D::D::D:
I am using sir prologos ZA 562.
I am not good at code or programs but I have done some tweaks zone data and monster data .
So its asking more data I think (I could Be Wrong):?::?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for your reply sir.:D::D::D::D:
I am using sir prologos ZA 562.
I am not good at code or programs but I have done some tweaks zone data and monster data .
So its asking more data I think (I could Be Wrong):?::?:

If you are unaware of code and programing knowledge, it will be difficult for you to fix this.
The problem is size of array and the only way I see is to debug the ZA.

Back