Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GT.ULL/ DB Files - Game translation of messages in English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering anyone have active link for GT.ULL to translate game messeges in english. As well as a someone can provide me active sql server 2012 .bak file for itemstorage, merci etc.. I would deeply appreciate it.

I can also create database manually, if someone can just provide me design view screenshots of each database.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server files you have downloaded contains everything single bit needed to run the server. You have to calibrate little bit to set up its environment.

First of all, please understand, this A3 Forum is an ancient antique physical property, where just need to excavate the information.
You will find more than what you are searching for.

Just concentrate and search. This forum contains each and every details to setup and perfect solutions for each and every problems.

For this problem, you will have a db dump file with the server files where .sql is their extension. Import that to use it.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering anyone have active link for GT.ULL to translate game messeges in english. As well as a someone can provide me active sql server 2012 .bak file for itemstorage, merci etc.. I would deeply appreciate it.

I can also create database manually, if someone can just provide me design view screenshots of each database.

Thank you

If you have downloaded server files released by raman then you already have database backups inside the folder named 'db'. Restore it using your SQL Management Studio!

Back