GT.ULL/ DB Files - Game translation of messages in English

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    25Posts

smile GT.ULL/ DB Files - Game translation of messages in English

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hey guys,

I was wondering anyone have active link for GT.ULL to translate game messeges in english. As well as a someone can provide me active sql server 2012 .bak file for itemstorage, merci etc.. I would deeply appreciate it.

I can also create database manually, if someone can just provide me design view screenshots of each database.

Thank you

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    54Posts

Re: GT.ULL/ DB Files - Game translation of messages in English

The server files you have downloaded contains everything single bit needed to run the server. You have to calibrate little bit to set up its environment.

First of all, please understand, this A3 Forum is an ancient antique physical property, where just need to excavate the information.
    You will find more than what you are searching for.

Just concentrate and search. This forum contains each and every details to setup and perfect solutions for each and every problems.

For this problem, you will have a db dump file with the server files where .sql is their extension. Import that to use it.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    469Posts

Re: GT.ULL/ DB Files - Game translation of messages in English

Quote Originally Posted by naishadh009 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was wondering anyone have active link for GT.ULL to translate game messeges in english. As well as a someone can provide me active sql server 2012 .bak file for itemstorage, merci etc.. I would deeply appreciate it.

I can also create database manually, if someone can just provide me design view screenshots of each database.

Thank you
    If you have downloaded server files released by raman then you already have database backups inside the folder named 'db'. Restore it using your SQL Management Studio!
    Have a look at my simple Discord bot https://github.com/cyberinferno/discord-chum

Advertisement