Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Needed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, Now i can login and create character.

The problem is :

I created a mage and when it comes to select character (the 5 characters screen) the character looks messed up like the hands are not together etc. and when i enter the world i can see Quanato map even if i created the character in Temoz! and the game crashes instantly.

Can anyone please throw some light on the solution?

Its been a few days since i created this thread and there are like 40+ views so anyone can please help me through?

Thanks once again!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, Now i can login and create character.

The problem is :

I created a mage and when it comes to select character (the 5 characters screen) the character looks messed up like the hands are not together etc. and when i enter the world i can see Quanato map even if i created the character in Temoz! and the game crashes instantly.

Can anyone please throw some light on the solution?

Its been a few days since i created this thread and there are like 40+ views so anyone can please help me through?

Thanks once again!

Use This Zoneagnet and 562 Client

http://forum.ragezone.com/f487/zoneagent-562-a-1010989/#post8119415

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using A3 Ultimate client and i will try that zoneagent thanks for your valuable time!

Reaction score
A3 Ultimate Client is quite messed up and have a lot of edits which is not compatible with the server files posted in Ragezone. Try TTa3 Client or try your luck with a3 elements client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys. i wanted to put up an offline a3 server and i am almost done with the configurations and server files but i got a problem. my mainserver.exe getting disconnected automatically as soon as i click on it. its also showing gameinit error if i change the WorldIndex in config file. plz help

---update---
Recreated the odbc solved the problem. and i was not supposed to mess the config file which i did :p

Last edited:
Back