Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the looks of monster like colour

eg.i want to create a new monster like khanin but different flames actually change to red to sm other colour

@work
Reaction score
TDB Extract and Re compressing tool is available in forum. Try out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k free exams over now all my problem and updates will be coming

@work
Reaction score
Make sure you search well before posting a new thread. All the best

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya bro sry if i comite any future mistake but i will search dont worry! and shall i post sm maps name ,number and location as i could not find after 41 so should i

Reaction score
ya bro sry if i comite any future mistake but i will search dont worry! and shall i post sm maps name ,number and location as i could not find after 41 so should i

Convert your mc.ull to mc.bin and then convert it to mc.txt
You will get the list of all maps..
Both tools are available in forum.. just search properly!

other option is to use This tool... if there are monsters or npcs in the map which you are trying to go to, it will show you the co-ordinates of those monsters. Just use those co-ordinates to teleport there..

And please next time give a meaningful Title to your thread.. so that others too can benefit from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back