Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Error while running LoginAgent

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can tell me where i wrong i'm try to run server on hamachi but i'm getting error while running LoginAgent.

I have dont Follow in steps
1) Change the 1st ip of LoginServer.ini
2) Change the 1st ip of LoginAgent.ini
3) Change the 1st ip of ZoneAgent.ini

i'm attaching the file with the post and ss of the error if any can guide me through

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
0:50 nice ration i guess i should not have expected nvr mind if mod see the post close wont expect to look into forum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can tell me where i wrong i'm try to run server on hamachi but i'm getting error while running LoginAgent.

I have dont Follow in steps
1) Change the 1st ip of LoginServer.ini
2) Change the 1st ip of LoginAgent.ini
3) Change the 1st ip of ZoneAgent.ini

i'm attaching the file with the post and ss of the error if any can guide me through

Thanks
your longing server not connected with Login Agent. show proper screenshot of longing server and Login Agent.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LoginServer.ini
Change to
[LOGINASD]
COUNT=1
IP0=127.0.0.1
PORT0=7770
Check your configuration file and for further help refer guide which shows IPs that are required to change.
I did not check your ZoneAgent.ini IPs. If you still have issues let me know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey arpan i made the changes as you said but im still getting the error as i upload the screenshot on my 1st post thanks

your longing server not connected with Login Agent. show proper screenshot of longing server and Login Agent.

this are the SS you asked for between loginserver and login agent the and also included the ini files

------update-----

solved just used a old version of hamachi and it worked

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back