Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Modifying a ZoneAgent/ZoneServer to restore Character HP/MP

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently modified my ZoneAgent (using as a base. Thanks to prologos!) to recognize if a character is trying to put on a g10 uniq or a normal weapon. Now what i am trying to achieve is add options to the G10 uniq such as increase hp/mp of the character by 1000 every 4 seconds and change the flame color of just each G10 uniq to something else (Dex uniq = purple, ND = green and so on).

Can anyone help me in achieving this? I know i have to pass on a packet to Zoneserver but i really dont know what as to how to call a function in Zoneserver from Zoneagent.

Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Jay

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently modified my ZoneAgent (using as a base. Thanks to prologos!) to recognize if a character is trying to put on a g10 uniq or a normal weapon. Now what i am trying to achieve is add options to the G10 uniq such as increase hp/mp of the character by 1000 every 4 seconds and change the flame color of just each G10 uniq to something else (Dex uniq = purple, ND = green and so on).

Can anyone help me in achieving this? I know i have to pass on a packet to Zoneserver but i really dont know what as to how to call a function in Zoneserver from Zoneagent.

Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Jay

Assembly code has to be added to Zone Server in order to show and made new options work. It has nothing to do with manipulating packets exchanged between Zone Server and Zone Agent!

Back