Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help! Need a overwiew of all bugs in the game...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i am Divya Sahni!
I am from mumbai
I would like to tell you guys that im a employed games bug tester!!
I have been recently employed to test bugs in a newly opening server in Korea
I am totally knowing nothing about the bugs here and i dont want to loose this opportunity
so kinda help me guys here
I hope im not bugging you :rolleyes: :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUGs = Problems/Mistakes, or mistakes to be made OK... Problems in gameplay.
BUG Tester = Normal players, play the game before launch and assess the game play as ALL OK. They will report to developers if something do not work properly.
Example 1: - If you press '1' or '2' keys in keyboard, it must replenish your HP and MP. If that does not work, its called BUG (formal slang word).
Example 2: - If you kill a monster, it should give you EXP as the developers set for that monster, if it did not give, its called BUG (formal slang).
Example 3: - If you submit a quest, it should give you so much exp and money and reward as set by developers, if it did not give, its called BUG (formal slang).

I Hope this must be the answer for "What BUG?" we have above. If not please ignore this post..

Back