Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help plz for window 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys m new here can any one help me i wanna make a3 server just for fun n m using window 7 if some one can guide me to better guide that can help thanks. and what SQL do i need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where m suppose to get microsoft sql server 2000 its written "Microsoft is no more hosting the SQL server 2000 so you can use sql server 2005.

first of all install sql 2000 & its service pack... > can some one give me the link > thanks plz help

@work
Reaction score
Google result #1 :

However you can use any of the sql server you want but using SQL server 2005 or 2008 would be better

@work
Reaction score
If you like it hit the thanks button, and bother to search on web first then post here this way you will solve almost a half of your problems yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys m going through this guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/guide-a3-server-202-205-a-396975/

but i am stuck at "Now You need to select the ASD.bak file which is present in the Database Backup folder of the A3Server files."

can't find asd file plz help

i have downloaded server files from some one els post coz all links were dead

Last edited:
@work
Reaction score
@above this is not the place to ask this question open a new thread or post in relative thread.

Anyways you can copy those files from another set of server files too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back