Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Need solution with quest for level 70

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening friends, I was presented a problem with a particular quest, lvl70's quest, to end it all works correctly, gives the player experience and the mercenary and delivers the reward properly, but if the quest to seek income, remains in me and npc tanmbien let me do it again, being that my level much higher than the requirement of the same.:(:

Can someone help me solve this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Need solution with quest for level 70

sorry do not understand is that you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to edit the Quest file.

Excuse me, but I think the quest for lvl 70, are the 0798 and 0799 files, listed me as. txt, as I do to edit them properly? or if you know which file number is that quest.

Reaction score
Excuse me, but I think the quest for lvl 70, are the 0798 and 0799 files, listed me as. txt, as I do to edit them properly? or if you know which file number is that quest.
Go in-game, Take Quest and press "Q". It will show you the quest number just before the quest name.

Back