Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] I need to solve problems!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I was able to solve the previous problems, now I have a problem with the GL.ULL file edition

I convert it into GL.bin and execute it with the "ShopEditor tool", I find all the elements that are sold in the npc, but when I delete some element (so that it does not appear in the game) I save the file, I convert it back to GL.ULL and modify it by replacing the previous one in the "Data" folder. When entering the username and password, I select the character and I get stuck in the "load" screen and then the game closes.

Does anyone know what happens?

It only happens when I delete some item from the list or add some element, modifying for example the Su Fon (S) for "N / A", the game works fine, but in the npc a "white box" appears in the place of Su Fon (S).
I attach images so that they understand what my problem is, and I hope that someone can help me since I need to edit these files correctly.
Prot l58450190 @ciberinferno Allorango

1 - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums Loadin - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back