Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] I need to solve problems!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, I am writing this post to ask for help with the following issues, as I've tried many ways but I can not able to solve the problems ....

1 - I can not change the percentage of use of runes, anything but 100% or figure "Combination invalid" I've tried different file types and none comes to what I want. if someone does get the file with the correct percentage and you can send me I would appreciate a lot.

2 - At change the file extention IT0 and IT1 to txt, only the following figure.

IT0 - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums

3 - When I create one temoz KHS, figure in blue like it was quanato.

So far these are my problems, who can give me your support!:/:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: I need to solve problems!

You need to use the decoding tool,.ULL TO.BIN, modified to use fix. These tools in the Forum Search

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ GenialO its NPC to TXT
Check My :thumbup1:
All A3 Tools Are Available there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the problem with the combinations was always 100% and was solved, manages to get the correct files, now I have another problem.
The Ewealla, to modify the drop achieves and not release any part of the set, only skills and jewelry, but that happens in r4, in nevya still pulling all the above.
As you can do to change the Ewealla of nevya like the Muddian?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

GenialO You are using Sarango Suruchi's files i suppose and Ewealla of Nevia has to be edied in those manually. Use search tool and you will find how to edit monster properties.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@GenialO You are using Sarango Suruchi's files i suppose and Ewealla of Nevia has to be edied in those manually. Use search tool and you will find how to edit monster properties.

I already solved, the problem was not how to edit, but the number of ITM was editing are incorrect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Allorango you know how I change the percentage of fault combinations with runes, which happens when a part of blessing g1 10x 9 passes and 1 failed, and i need more fail, the same with the other combinations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ GenialO
Its your Work to Find those Values in HEX EDITOR

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ GenialO

in itemcombinatiodata.txt figure all marked in red with the number 100, and fails to understand when I should do hex itemcombinationdata

Prot iNs@nE prologos someone can give me a help? I combine blessing and is 100% success, like level up anywhere in the set, have carried armor level 1 to level 10 using runes. i need lower percentage chance that at least 30% succes.

Reaction score

Just edit the ItemCombinationData file using hex editor.

Never use 100% for a sure success combination, instead use 120% as players with enchanter skill might not be able to get 100% success.

also, to make 30% success, change the value to 30.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ GenialO
asdasd.PNG - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums notepad.PNG - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums
for example, using the hexadecimal editor, I have to replace all the number "78" with "1E" (which transformadon 30 to hex gives me result 1E)

if you can help me as I explain allorango with images but not achieve understanding would appreciate to you!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

View attachment 147174View attachment 147175
for example, using the hexadecimal editor, I have to replace all the number "78" with "1E" (which transformadon 30 to hex gives me result 1E)

if you can help me as I explain allorango with images but not achieve understanding would appreciate to you!
GenialO - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to resize the hex editor to show 32 bytes per line so that its easier to see the exact offsets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Itemcomb.PNG - [Help] I need to solve problems! - RaGEZONE Forums
Prot so? who can tell me if I should change, to rune combinations 30% chance of success

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can Fix what percentage of runero, now I have an issue, to combine 2 point air and 2 scales, tells me "invalid combination", as with 3 point air and 3 scales ..... anyone know what happens?
Prot @cyberinferno @Allorango

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and once converted and edited as return to its default state to itemcombinationdata? Prot

Back