Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can not hex it - It changes the file in HEX Editor,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have A3 Client.exe file but I cant not hex it for some reason. Everytime I update the IP adress it changes the file type and after saving a hex code it shows. A3.bak file and other non function file. Anyone know problem to this solution?. I have A3 client translated to English version. a3client.PNG - Can not hex it - It changes the file in HEX Editor, - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I have A3 Client.exe file but I cant not hex it for some reason. Everytime I update the IP adress it changes the file type and after saving a hex code it shows. A3.bak file and other non function file. Anyone know problem to this solution?. I have A3 client translated to English version. View attachment 158980

Client loosing its icon is a classic sign that you have messed up hex editing the client while updating IP. Take the working client and try updating again. Make sure you fill the unused places of IP with 00 in hex and not with 00 in the ASCII side of the editor.

Back