Can not hex it - It changes the file in HEX Editor,

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    25Posts

sad Can not hex it - It changes the file in HEX Editor,

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I have A3 Client.exe file but I cant not hex it for some reason. Everytime I update the IP adress it changes the file type and after saving a hex code it shows. A3.bak file and other non function file. Anyone know problem to this solution?. I have A3 client translated to English version. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a3client.PNG 
Views:	11 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	158980

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    78Posts

Re: Can not hex it - It changes the file in HEX Editor,

Try not to use space bar or backspace.

Watch a video on Youtube how to hex a exe. It might help you.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

Re: Can not hex it - It changes the file in HEX Editor,

Quote Originally Posted by naishadh009 View Post
    I have A3 Client.exe file but I cant not hex it for some reason. Everytime I update the IP adress it changes the file type and after saving a hex code it shows. A3.bak file and other non function file. Anyone know problem to this solution?. I have A3 client translated to English version. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a3client.PNG 
Views:	11 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	158980
    Client loosing its icon is a classic sign that you have messed up hex editing the client while updating IP. Take the working client and try updating again. Make sure you fill the unused places of IP with 00 in hex and not with 00 in the ASCII side of the editor.
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

Advertisement