Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

InValid ID - A3 Server 219 Files and TTA3 client - Raman Kamoj guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys need help, I can not log in, I waiting for reply for past week anybody ever had issue like this?
I search in forum for this issue all i found was half reply from moderators.

Error: Every time I try to log in I get Invalid ID, even though its right id, In ACCOUNT folder I delete entire 1000 folders and made new ones but I still get the same error(dheeraj one of the solution.)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/login-prob-479583/

a3.PNG - InValid ID - A3 Server 219 Files and TTA3 client - Raman Kamoj guide - RaGEZONE Forums account error.PNG - InValid ID - A3 Server 219 Files and TTA3 client - Raman Kamoj guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi . I'm not professional but check the odbc connectivity once ?

Guys need help, I can not log in, I waiting for reply for past week anybody ever had issue like this?
I search in forum for this issue all i found was half reply from moderators.

Error: Every time I try to log in I get Invalid ID, even though its right id, In ACCOUNT folder I delete entire 1000 folders and made new ones but I still get the same error(dheeraj one of the solution.)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/login-prob-479583/

View attachment 158595View attachment 158596

Anyone have any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The connectivity is in another db as far as i know cause i guess i had this issue once lonnnnnngg back.
as the login server is not able to fetch from db its giving that error.
worth a try though.
If ODBC connection had some problem, login server will not reply with invalid user ID I think..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
account new.PNG - InValid ID - A3 Server 219 Files and TTA3 client - Raman Kamoj guide - RaGEZONE Forums

This new addition I did from old post, but now i get invalid password.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All right guys after running countless approaches and debugging some of the files. I found the solution for "Invalid ID" error. I am attaching the screenshot now. This is the guide for new people
Enjoy.

InValid.PNG - InValid ID - A3 Server 219 Files and TTA3 client - Raman Kamoj guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Create the database like this then press CTRL + S in ASD database.

It should solve the error

Attachments

Reaction score
All right guys after running countless approaches and debugging some of the files. I found the solution for "Invalid ID" error. I am attaching the screenshot now. This is the guide for new people
Enjoy.

View attachment 158644

Create the database like this then press CTRL + S in ASD database.

It should solve the error

If you had restored database backup given in raman files you would have no issues at all!

Back