Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some issue in Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends,

I'm facing some problem with my 562 server can any 1 suggest me ?

1> server works fine but after 3 or more time login and logout , when i try to login again after selecting server no chars displays in that id [Even no errors with any server coming up]

i tried to solve by re generating account folder in a3server, regenerated clan folder in c drive

2> i added "rb" column in charac0 table but when i set permission dont allow nulls, after tried to create char account server gives error ,

after i try by allow nulls so it working as normal

so how to make whenever new char created by server it automatically assign value 0 in that allocation?

3> i tried to buy items in MOR from premium items store but when i try to buy nothing happens
i already added 562 files in >zondata>item <folder
4>in 562 client where premium items located[which file]?

for v562 i am using following files

A3server by suruchi_sogano1
ZA by mihir
LA by karthik

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends,

I'm facing some problem with my 562 server can any 1 suggest me ?

1> server works fine but after 3 or more time login and logout , when i try to login again after selecting server no chars displays in that id [Even no errors with any server coming up]

i tried to solve by re generating account folder in a3server, regenerated clan folder in c drive

2> i added "rb" column in charac0 table but when i set permission dont allow nulls, after tried to create char account server gives error ,

after i try by allow nulls so it working as normal

so how to make whenever new char created by server it automatically assign value 0 in that allocation?

3> i tried to buy items in MOR from premium items store but when i try to buy nothing happens
i already added 562 files in >zondata>item <folder
4>in 562 client where premium items located[which file]?

for v562 i am using following files

A3server by suruchi_sogano1
ZA by mihir
LA by karthik

1) 562 ZA is not complete so there may be bugs which causes such things.
2) You can add default value to database table field i.e 0 to rb column so that it take default 0 when account is created and it should work. Its not allowing may be due to already present data in table.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will try it out if i can sort it out and i get the same problem

Back