Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main server problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
@work
Reaction score
Yea this only, check account table for the id and passwords correction

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and how i am suppose to do that > lo0k into each and every file for my id pass plz some detail will be helpful thanks :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do i have to do anything in this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dono why people like to be in maze, why to mess when u can make it easy by using sql 2000 :p 1st build your server on sql 2000 then go for upgraded versions !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dono why people like to be in maze, why to mess when u can make it easy by using sql 2000 :p 1st build your server on sql 2000 then go for upgraded versions !!

already made it thanks: n by the way i cant even manage to install sql 2000 in window 7

thanks for ur help guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
already made it thanks: n by the way i cant even manage to install sql 2000 in window 7

thanks for ur help guys

Already windows 7 is eating up your memory.... upgrade sql would be fcking em...

@work
Reaction score
Off topic :

Memories are cheap, knowledge is not. So earn some $$ and buy more memory and try out cool stuffs that's d way you learn... as simple as that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Off topic :

Memories are cheap, knowledge is not. So earn some $$ and buy more memory and try out cool stuffs that's d way you learn... as simple as that

+1
Knowledge is Not cheap but if We spend Some time web and search relevant stuff we can earn some it is just the time we spend..
Dedication Towards development Counts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude i can help you thoroughly setting up server and teaching you some important server side bugs and how to solve them.

But i beg you not to host server over internet "EVER" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back