How to use Merc Rice exp...

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    35Posts

sad How to use Merc Rice exp...

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi guys, i need your help. i have code 9689 and 9690 Corresponding to the Merce Rise Exp G and L, but I need to configure it to use the right mouse click, right now by clicking on the item nothing happens, and I need to change to be absorbing in this way to generate you experience the mercenary.

I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

Re: How to use Merc Rice exp...

Quote Originally Posted by GenialO View Post
    Hi guys, i need your help. i have code 9689 and 9690 Corresponding to the Merce Rise Exp G and L, but I need to configure it to use the right mouse click, right now by clicking on the item nothing happens, and I need to change to be absorbing in this way to generate you experience the mercenary.

Roughly these are the steps:
    * Find the zone server function which manupulates character while right clicking some exisiting item like Neri(G) or potions. Most probably there is a conditional jump based on item code right clicked by the player.
    * Update the function by adding a new condition for the item you want and manipulate character/mercenary.

Unless you are good at using Ollydbg and writing assembly code, it is hard to do it. I suggest you build this feature in the web account management system where the player places the item in his/her inventory, logs off, enters his/her mercenary name and then presses submit button on the web. When you the get the request in web you remove the item from his/her inventory and add experience to the given mercenary.
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

Advertisement