Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to use Merc Rice exp...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i need your help. i have code 9689 and 9690 Corresponding to the Merce Rise Exp G and L, but I need to configure it to use the right mouse click, right now by clicking on the item nothing happens, and I need to change to be absorbing in this way to generate you experience the mercenary.:$:

I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need your help. i have code 9689 and 9690 Corresponding to the Merce Rise Exp G and L, but I need to configure it to use the right mouse click, right now by clicking on the item nothing happens, and I need to change to be absorbing in this way to generate you experience the mercenary.:$:

Roughly these are the steps:
* Find the zone server function which manupulates character while right clicking some exisiting item like Neri(G) or potions. Most probably there is a conditional jump based on item code right clicked by the player.
* Update the function by adding a new condition for the item you want and manipulate character/mercenary.

Unless you are good at using Ollydbg and writing assembly code, it is hard to do it. I suggest you build this feature in the web account management system where the player places the item in his/her inventory, logs off, enters his/her mercenary name and then presses submit button on the web. When you the get the request in web you remove the item from his/her inventory and add experience to the given mercenary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello cyberinfernoHere I return after so much time, but taking advantage of the post to consult you to see if you can help me, I want to find a way to limit the use of mercenary and condition it to a mandatory level, I mean for example to be able to use it from level 70. Is there any way to make that modification?
HelloHere I return after so much time, but taking advantage of the post to consult you to see if you can help me, I want to find a way to limit the use of mercenary and condition it to a mandatory level, I mean for example to be able to place it from level 70. Is there any way to make that modification?

Reaction score
Hello cyberinfernoHere I return after so much time, but taking advantage of the post to consult you to see if you can help me, I want to find a way to limit the use of mercenary and condition it to a mandatory level, I mean for example to be able to use it from level 70. Is there any way to make that modification?
HelloHere I return after so much time, but taking advantage of the post to consult you to see if you can help me, I want to find a way to limit the use of mercenary and condition it to a mandatory level, I mean for example to be able to place it from level 70. Is there any way to make that modification?

How are you giving Exp to the mercenary?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now modify the experience to the mercenary in the files of the "NPC" folder of each monster, so that the mercenary does not rise very high, but what I want to do is that when creating a new character and buying the mercenary, you can not use it until I reach 70 level the character, I do not know if I can understand, but for a low server the mercenary helps a lot to level up and I want to encourage teamwork and not level up individually

Back