Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Minor issues :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all i made a3server running on 562zoneagent
everything is fine leaving 3 things

1st Petcounter error in zoneserver(Tried everything given in ragezone still if you can post extra urls then please do)

2nd at char select characters are always standing like a warrior....archer mage hks too

3rd when 1 person is in map there is no laggg....bt as soon as 1 more enters the map n is front of other player they both lags...bt at same time players in different maps dont lagg

4th please can some 1 help me in making rb script ? i need guidence will make everything on my own just few tips:)

please reply asap :)
thankyou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pavanraj thankyou for that :)
btw still have minor issue in new one...it gets disconnected on its own :( after several interval...that is i can login bt cant see characters :(

Reaction score
4th please can some 1 help me in making rb script ? i need guidence will make everything on my own just few tips:)

Usually rebirth in the general means doing the following changes in the database:
1. Setting INT, DEX, VIT, MANA, STR to minimum values and adding some value to remaining stats
2. Setting experience to 0 and level to 1

This can be achieved by:
1. Manually editing the database
2. Using some server sided language like PHP, ASP.Net with a web server
3. Using custom made GM tool to do the editing (Tools can be writing in any of the lanugages like VB, C#, Java etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Usually rebirth in the general means doing the following changes in the database:
1. Setting INT, DEX, VIT, MANA, STR to minimum values and adding some value to remaining stats
2. Setting experience to 0 and level to 1

This can be achieved by:
1. Manually editing the database
2. Using some server sided language like PHP, ASP.Net with a web server
3. Using custom made GM tool to do the editing (Tools can be writing in any of the lanugages like VB, C#, Java etc)

hmm thanks da still needed few tips so that il able to make in happen via site :)
if u can guide then il be really happy :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@GUYS thank you everything got sorted out :)
just one issue :(
lagging :(
won't say that it is touch...like secs lag :(
when i use the 562 first release zone agent in that it lags only when two players come in same map else its too smooth..
whin i use the 562 by mihir in that seconds delays everywhere...
any solutions ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lag may be due to you are out of memory required

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then might be other issue as i never faced such lag issue
i checked with 5 players on same map in LAN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya, no lag even here. But one problem i am facing is, the packets not being sent to LS if a user dc unexpectedly. Like, trying to enter into a locked map or after dead, char is not reviving at town. Might be some packet prob.

Back