Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shue Displaying as white Block

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am facing issue with shue display(Refer Attachment).
No operational issues found.
Can someone help me or point me to the post which might help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cyberinferno will try using another set of data folder from another client . As of now i am using mania client. All works fine except this shue display!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cyberinferno will try using another set of data folder from another client . As of now i am using mania client. All works fine except this shue display!

cyberinferno is right, its client side issue, try to another data pet data (pet.tdb etc related file)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using Mania client..tried using tta3 data folder but no luck.
Also tried replacing PET related files in data folder but still no luck.

Any recommended client files to use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

White block issue was resolved...thanks for your support.

New Issue being faced :
I migrated files and db from windows 7 machine to windows 10 machine and changed paths accordingly.
I created a new account now, I am able to log into account but when i click on new character option nothing works..can anyone please help me with this issue..

Reaction score
Hi guys,

White block issue was resolved...thanks for your support.

New Issue being faced :
I migrated files and db from windows 7 machine to windows 10 machine and changed paths accordingly.
I created a new account now, I am able to log into account but when i click on new character option nothing works..can anyone please help me with this issue..

Maybe database issue. Check whether you have restored your old database!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Above issues are sorted out ..it was gue to folders placed in c drive...

New issue i want to fix is when entering wrong credentials on login screen..unreadble text is displayed.. which files do i need to edit to display proper message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using mania client...it says
“Connecting...
Hex characters(I want to edit this hex characters)...
Please wait.....
Please reconnect....”

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like this message is thrown from one of the .SDB files found inside login server. Even After editing the file using notepad does not help...Still wondering where the message is being thrown from..
Tried loginagent provided by Prologos...It shows connecting followed by "Disconnected from server".

Back