Shue Displaying as white Block

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered aksh022s is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    8Posts

    cool Shue Displaying as white Block


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hi Guys,

    I am facing issue with shue display(Refer Attachment).
    No operational issues found.
    Can someone help me or point me to the post which might help me with this issue.

    Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6511.jpg   FullSizeRender.jpg  


  2. #2
    Newbie donofwar is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    That's a legend issue


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    Quote Originally Posted by aksh022s View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I am facing issue with shue display(Refer Attachment).
    No operational issues found.
    Can someone help me or point me to the post which might help me with this issue.

    Thanks in advance!!
    Client side issue... Try using different client data folder!
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  4. #4
    Registered aksh022s is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    @cyberinferno will try using another set of data folder from another client . As of now i am using mania client. All works fine except this shue display!

  5. #5
    Hardcore Member divyang is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    IndiaLocation
    102Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    Quote Originally Posted by aksh022s View Post
    @cyberinferno will try using another set of data folder from another client . As of now i am using mania client. All works fine except this shue display!
    cyberinferno is right, its client side issue, try to another data pet data (pet.tdb etc related file)
    [SIGPIC]I Love Mmmorpg[/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Registered aksh022s is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    I am using Mania client..tried using tta3 data folder but no luck.
    Also tried replacing PET related files in data folder but still no luck.

    Any recommended client files to use?

  7. #7
    Newbie donofwar is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    Try ultimates file worked for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered aksh022s is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    Hi guys,

    White block issue was resolved...thanks for your support.

    New Issue being faced :
    I migrated files and db from windows 7 machine to windows 10 machine and changed paths accordingly.
    I created a new account now, I am able to log into account but when i click on new character option nothing works..can anyone please help me with this issue..

  9. #9
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Shue Displaying as white Block

    Quote Originally Posted by aksh022s View Post
    Hi guys,

    White block issue was resolved...thanks for your support.

    New Issue being faced :
    I migrated files and db from windows 7 machine to windows 10 machine and changed paths accordingly.
    I created a new account now, I am able to log into account but when i click on new character option nothing works..can anyone please help me with this issue..
    Maybe database issue. Check whether you have restored your old database!
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2




Advertisement