• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Unknown Quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tezuka

i pick up a few quest to do

the one i'm equiping now is:

templer hunting,
gather sword of templer 0/1
kill templer 0/20
kill randel 0/15

exp: 70000
money:60000
lore: 505

i only know Wolf 1F north-west has templer,
i kill randel and templer there, yet value is still 0,
i cannot check up the quest list, since they ahve no number of the job, i try open the one's that has lvl53-57 req, and none has that

A

alTor

I have some quests with error in it :) because the quest map number is wrong, and you can`t finish it. Just quit quest and take another. BTW i 101 lvl and now most part of scrolls what i buy don`t have any quest, they just calling Simple Quest Scroll and cost 500 gold.

T

TShadoW

there seem to be quite alot of mistakes when you're lvl60+

they say Jakaka hunting, and pick up heart of jakaka, and the 2nd requirement, anyone manage to figure it out what it is.

T

Tezuka

just a thought, since we kinda know what the quest requires, anyone bother translating the quests ?

C

CardioiD

Tezuka said:
i pick up a few quest to do

the one i'm equiping now is:

templer hunting,
gather sword of templer 0/1
kill templer 0/20
kill randel 0/15

exp: 70000
money:60000
lore: 505

i only know Wolf 1F north-west has templer, ...

To finish this quest, U must kill templer till "sword of temple" drop
then take it as ur weapon -> kill 20 templers and 20 randel.

Last edited:
S

Sergo

Yep, but the sword couldn't be taken by a mage... Only by Warrior or Knight. :-((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back