Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zone Server Error HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m getting Zone Server Error can some one help me

i did everything correctly the a3 serial tick a3itemevent and db_owner but still same problem and petcounter not found ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
@work
Reaction score
In your case pet counter is not the issue, zone server is not able to connect with sql server and so you might configured a3serial incorrectly .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In your case pet counter is not the issue, zone server is not able to connect with sql server and so you might configured a3serial incorrectly .

i did it 2-3 times even checked odbc entries 4 times my other server r working fine but zone server showing this error plz help me

@work
Reaction score
Your zone server might have different sql login than you configured in your SQL server, check it in zoneserver.exe

Reaction score
open zoneserver.exe in any hex editor.
Search for the ASCII - a3serial
After the third result, you can see the password. check if it is same password which you are using for a3serial in your sql.
Btw if you are using server files from this forum, i guess that wont be your issue. Read the guide again, and also mention which sql server you are using!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
m using sql 2005 and m using server server files from this forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in a3serial untick the enfore password option
We dont need that option and that should work out......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back