Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZoneAgent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is It possible to connect 2 ZoneAgent to 1 AccountServer ,1 ZoneServer , 1BattleServer ?
How?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A3 Server Repack with 2 world
Use these files with some modifications... What should be modified needs some edit of ports regarding which files' connection you are going to make twice.

Aready tryed dat....
this is to repack 2 worlds....
In this there r 2 AccountServer ,2 ZoneServer , 2BattleServer used
I need help for 2 Zoneagent connecting 1 AccountServer ,1 ZoneServer , 1BattleServer.......

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You didn't get me.. This thing is released to run same file twice for 2 different results.. So All u just have to do is, Study the changes, and make same changes according to your need !

But I guess 2 ZA is a noob approach.. Whatever you do, Whichever server you select U will be redirecting to only one Zoneserver.. Means there will be use of only one database [Just single server]. Then running two zoneagents will be waste !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back