Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a help with serious HP BUG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there !

Iv'e got a serious problem here :( me an my friends are trying to solve weird stuff with HP bug and without any good resaults..

Heres what im talking about

ACTION 9 : Bug - At the moment we got Heal stat capped at 1.5k but when we tried to go for more and raised it.It's going weird... When HP reaches 64535 and we use any kind of skill HP goes down.Giving more stats doesn help as HP sart bugging from 64535 .

We can't really find a fix for that from server side exe and client side exe... someone told me theres a guy that want for that 200$ but i can't afford such ammount as im not working . So if there is anyone who could give a helpfull hand and fix it i would be higherly appreciated if you can help with that we could even get you to help (if you don't mind) in Developing further.

Cheers . Alicia .

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure what your problem actually is , the hp should go down. it won't be possible to raise the exp to higher than 65535.Try whatever you want. the server just doesn't support that numeric ammount.65535 is the max value of everything.
max of attack power,hp,mp,stat points,etc... (not money or exp points because the length is greater than a 4-byte memory address.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So basically we can't get higher than 64535 or 65535 ? but i wonder why HP goes down and how to fix it to not getting down? setting HP limit to 65300 example? cause can't seem to find a fix to not make it goes down while using any skills.

I heard theres something called reversing to fix this kbut seems no one cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back