Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set-up my own Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there someone who can help me create my own private server?

Thank you for those who will answer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's easy. Just find the up to date files you needed to start with.

That's the problem Brother. It's really hard to download up to date files right now, specially to newbies like me. Most of them just post update's that can be added to the previous old version likes patches, and additional fix.
I'm really having a hard time looking for a upto date server file that is fresh. If you have a working file that I can download and start with, that would be very much helpful for me to catch up with the others.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's the problem Brother. It's really hard to download up to date files right now, specially to newbies like me. Most of them just post update's that can be added to the previous old version likes patches, and additional fix.
I'm really having a hard time looking for a upto date server file that is fresh. If you have a working file that I can download and start with, that would be very much helpful for me to catch up with the others.
Have you tried to check this?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm gonna check it out. Hopefully all links are working. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like there is only one link, unfortunately its broken.

Back