Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DisConnect to Immigration Server Success [127.0.0.1:1001]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DisConnect to Immigration Server Success [127.0.0.1:1001] >>>>>that show in MMC
aalifza - DisConnect to Immigration Server Success [127.0.0.1:1001] - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix that ?
howeve i was edit all .in files in Server\Patch\Config\..**DB-Config.in

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the port?

necro, i've got this problem too, i've just changed to another port, in my case 1401... change it in DB>DR2_SiteConfig>TB_SiteServer>IDX 1> ServerBindPort
and change in your Server Files Folder>Patch>Config>Consent_AP_Config>Immigration 1>Port

hope it helps :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
necro, i've got this problem too, i've just changed to another port, in my case 1401... change it in DB>DR2_SiteConfig>TB_SiteServer>IDX 1> ServerBindPort
and change in your Server Files Folder>Patch>Config>Consent_AP_Config>Immigration 1>Port

hope it helps :)

i did try this but still get the same error. here is what i already done

2 - DisConnect to Immigration Server Success [127.0.0.1:1001] - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - DisConnect to Immigration Server Success [127.0.0.1:1001] - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - DisConnect to Immigration Server Success [127.0.0.1:1001] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back