Dragonica - PV server problems

MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

sad Dragonica - PV server problems

Hello, I am currently doing a Private server which only me and my friends will be able to play on.

But on my road I am having big troubles, since all guides I can find on youtube are on another language and I dont hang on that good if its a guide written down step by step. There's another problem too, all the guides are like 4 years+ old. So I am getting confused af.

So I was hoping that anyone could help me with either a newer and clearer guide with new files etc. or send a video still available and with either english or swedish language spoken.

I would really appreciate it !!!

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: Dragonica - PV server problems

In creating servers for 4 years, nothing has changed

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

is anyone know how to edit the version of dragonica.exe files in release folder ? which tools do i need to use

or how to edit/add the npc ? which files do i need to edit? exe/xml/script? please some1 help, i need a guide. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

do u know how to edit dragonica.exe files in release folder? or add the lost npc?

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Dragonica.exe by source code or hex editor. Another file by special tool.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

nah i got 2 different files of dragonica.exe, the first one is the latest version like 20.3.2, and the second one is 20.3.0, i would like to change the version 20.3.0 - into 20.3.2, which tools do i need to use ? i already try login using exe version 20.3.0 but it said wrong version. i dont understand, which line do i need to edit?

- - - Updated - - -

there is a missing npc like Baron/soulcraft npc, how can make these npc exist again? please help

Advertisement