• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragonica - PV server problems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently doing a Private server which only me and my friends will be able to play on.

But on my road I am having big troubles, since all guides I can find on youtube are on another language and I dont hang on that good if its a guide written down step by step. There's another problem too, all the guides are like 4 years+ old. So I am getting confused af.

So I was hoping that anyone could help me with either a newer and clearer guide with new files etc. or send a video still available and with either english or swedish language spoken.

I would really appreciate it !!! :laugh::laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In creating servers for 4 years, nothing has changed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is anyone know how to edit the version of dragonica.exe files in release folder ? which tools do i need to use

or how to edit/add the npc ? which files do i need to edit? exe/xml/script? please some1 help, i need a guide. Thanks

do u know how to edit dragonica.exe files in release folder? or add the lost npc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragonica.exe by source code or hex editor. Another file by special tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah i got 2 different files of dragonica.exe, the first one is the latest version like 20.3.2, and the second one is 20.3.0, i would like to change the version 20.3.0 - into 20.3.2, which tools do i need to use ? i already try login using exe version 20.3.0 but it said wrong version. i dont understand, which line do i need to edit?

Katsoz - Dragonica - PV server problems - RaGEZONE Forums

there is a missing npc like Baron/soulcraft npc, how can make these npc exist again? please help

Back